Monday, 7th September 2020
Dear Parents, Carers, Staff and Students
Term 3: Re-opening for classes Information
College Staff Resumption- Tuesday 8th September
All teaching and support staff are advised to return to work this week, commencing tomorrow Tuesday 8th September, 2020. Staff who are on quarantine are exempted and will return on Monday 14th September.
Transport pick up and drop off will follow its normal schedule.
Grade 12 Resumption of Classes- Wednesday 9th September
Grade 12s only are advised to resume normal classes on Wednesday 9th September. Lessons will follow the scheduled Time Table. Grade 12 students are advised to be here before 7:50am for lessons and pick up this week would be at 2:50pm each day. If parents decide to keep their children at home this week. Please inform the school.
Students are encouraged to bring their own lunch as the canteen may not be opened on these three days.
Whole College Resumption of classes- Monday 14th September
Classes will resume for all grades on Monday 14th September. Students are expected at school before 7:50am and pick up will be at normal scheduled time daily for respective sections.
NO TERM THREE BREAK NOTICE
Parents and Guardians please note: Due to the frequent disruption of lessons and lock down measures, the college would like to advise that there will be no term 3 holiday for students & staff as calendared. The scheduled holiday week Monday 28th September to 2nd October will be a normal school week to make up for lost teaching and learning time.
Precautionary and Preventative Health Measures
All our precautionary health and preventative measures implemented at the start of this year will continue for the rest of the term and year.
• Morning Body temperature checks will be done every day at the three gates; students with body temperature reading at 37° and above will be sent home immediately.
• Hand sanitizing at the gates and also in the classrooms during the day;
• “No Mask No Entry” will be strictly monitored;
• Regular hand washing at the hand water sinks located around the college
• Social distancing inside and outside the buildings
• No sharing of food and drinks
• Personal health – cover your mouth when you cough, sneeze into your flex elbow, and wash your hands immediately
Our classrooms, buildings and toilets will be regularly cleaned and sanitized during the day.
Do not send your child/ren to school if they are sick – please keep them at home.
Kindly communicate with the College Administration should you have any queries.
Fr Ben Fleming MSC George Swamy Hua Igo (Mrs)
a/Executive Director Principal – Secondary Principal – Primary