PRIMARY SCHOOL ANNOUNCEMENT
St. Joseph’s International Catholic College, Port Moresby, is a permitted school under the Administration of the Archdiocese of Port Moresby. The College enrolls more than 1000 students from Pre-school to Grade 12, teaching PNG and Australian curriculums.
The College invites suitable candidates to fill teaching positions vacancies in the Primary School starting in Term Two.
Primary School Teachers
· Must have a degree in Primary Education, and Primary School Teacher Registration
· Most preferably Catholic Religious Background
· Teaching experience of three or more years teaching students ages from 4-12 years old.
· Has experience teaching Australian Curriculum content for these learning areas English, Mathematics, Science, The Arts- Visual Arts and Drama, HASS- Geography and History in PNG Contexts
· Willing to work in a team with other Grade teachers in planning, programming and teaching.
· Has excellent written and oral communication skills
· Is ICT literate
· Has good organisational and time-management skills
· Has energy, enthusiasm, stamina, patience, dedication, resilience and self-discipline
· A satisfactory health record and criminal record check.
· Has sound knowledge of effective student management strategies and sound pastoral care.
Completed applications, with CV, including contact details and the contacts of three referees, must reach the College on or before Friday 8 April 2022.
Address applications to:
The Primary School Principal
St Joseph’s International Catholic College
P.O. Box 5784
Tel: 325 3733,